Saturday, October 23, 2010

A special birthday post



For all the folks reading my travelling/living/ranting/talking to myself blog, I have been out of internet for a couple of days now....have no worries, I have kept writing, and will post shortly!!!

Before I do, however, I would like to send my finest birthday wishes to a friend in Ottawa. HAPPY BIRTHDAY my dear!!! Have a splendid day

and sorry I couldn’t be there to give you a birthday hug and birthday cake (with the use of your eggs and milk of course!).

I got you some Doritos, nacho cheese UAE style. I checked, they were made in Saudi Arabia J

See?

I did get you a cake for your birthday (as I have every year since I met you); it’s just here in Dubai. It’s even Canadian. A McCain Deep and Delicious made in Canada!


See? no sprinkles, sorry but you can imagine...right?

Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Catherine, Happy Birthday to you!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment