Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Family of Animals living in my room

Farm animals are funny. Tropical farm animals are even funnier. Frank, the Gheko is currently living in my room on the ceiling. I am not really fussed about it because:

1) I am bigger than Frank.
2) Frank is afraid of me, so he won't come near me, or attack me in my sleep.
3) He likes to eat the other bugs in my room, including Mosquitos.
4) He can't get past my mozzie net.
5) He's cute and has cool hands and feet and very large eyes
6) He's quiet.


This morning I woke up with Frank on the ceiling (as always), but then max said the words 'Jess, don't freak out'.....not something I really want to hear first thing in the morning, especially living in the Bush.....

Turns out Frank had a friend join him in our room last night.....a green frog....hopping for dear life. Max got a broom and tried to get the damn frog out of the room but he wasn't a very smart frog and hopped around the room, tried to climb the wall (and failed, watching him slowly slide down the wall was kind of pathetic). Maybe the frog was actually the smart one because he managed to get two grown humans to chase it around a room, and was still alive to tell the tale.

My room is slowly being infiltrated my animals...and I don't like this at all.....

No comments:

Post a Comment